Skip to main content

Personalized Learning Production

Robin Britt has been BUSY!!!!  Check out this great video he put together on the way I approach personalized learning through flexing the environment.

This model has evolved in my EC Inclusion class through the years and was inspired by Guided Reading Group experience I had teaching at the elementary level.  When I moved into the middle school, I was unsure how to structure my Language Arts Classes. I quickly learned that whole group was not the answer and I needed to do something else to meet the individual needs of my students.

Hence, the Instructional Support Group. Check it out! (Click play or click the link below.)




 http://youtu.be/XJDxM2KFv-g

Disclaimer:  When I first watched this, I was like "Who is that person on the screen?"... so serious....and professional.....But then I thought....You know what?...... I am passionate about this model........ and it not only produces academic gains, but it also helps me really get to know my students....that's PASSION you see there on the screen. Thank you, Robin, for catching that on camera!

Stay tuned for the next blog entry..... Yes, it's time!......"Let's Talk Tablets!"




Comments