Skip to main content

The New Device!



Lots has happened since January... WOW.....LOTS!  But let's talk the next step in this journey.  I am now writing this blog entry on our new GCS device - the Lenovo Yoga 11e and I have got to say.. I love this thing!  The quality and durability is incredible.  With its mini notebook design, no need to worry about plugging in a keyboard.  Want a tablet, just flip the screen around for tablet mode.  I can now access all my documents pre and post OneDrive.  And all I have to say about it is.... It just makes since.


Image result for Lenovo Yoga 11e


Our county is swarming with training this summer.  One in particular I attended was the Microsoft Innovative Educators Training.  Lead by Microsoft Trainers, each session was full of incredible ideas and resources on how to implement Microsoft tools into the classroom.  One of the best PD opportunities I have been to!  Get involved and connected to Microsoft Education at the link below.

https://education.microsoft.com/

The verdict is not out as to whether students will be able to take these devices home, but I do see these being crucial on a day by day basis in nurturing 21st century learners.  I use mine every day and love it; I know they will, too.


Comments